As part of its government advisory role, the Permanent Commission conducts studies and produces reports on various aspects of racial disparities within Maine. Those reports, as well as other research and reports produced by the Permanent Commission are available at the links below.
- 2023 Annual Report - March 2023
- James Weldon Johnson Day - February 2023
- One Nation Under Fraud: A Remonstrance - April 2022
- 2022 Annual Report - March 2022
- Land Access for Indigenous & African American Farmers in Maine - February 2022
- Racial Disparities in Prenatal Access in Maine - January 2022
- 2020 Report to the Legislature - September 2020
"It's not just about numbers, it's about people's lives."